Preschool and Pre-Kindergarten
We are excited that you are considering Saint Simon Parish School's preschool and pre-kindergarten program. We offer a comprehensive program that encourages learning and fun for our youngest students. Our four certified staff members provide a loving environment with a full curriculum that follows using a combination of play and structured stations. Students have the advantage of physical education and music taught by our elementary teachers and weekly library time at our elementary school. Our facility is licensed by the state of California, and has a small student to teacher ratio, indoor and outdoor playground facilities and opportunities for parent involvement.
Apply to Preschool and Pre-Kindergarten
To apply to the Preschool or Pre-Kindergarten program, please complete the following:
1. An on line application Application
2. Mail or deliver the non-refundable application fee of $75
3. Complete and upload all required State forms
4. Once the application and forms are completed you will receive a notice to confirm your schedule choice and rates and to download and complete the admissions agreement. The agreement can also be found at this link Admission Agreement.
5. Enroll in our tuition management system, Smart Tuition at http://enrollwithsmart.com. A non-refundable registration fee of $300 will be billed upon registration. Tuition is paid on the 10th of the month from August to May. For returning families, the registration fees will be billed by the school via your account's payment type in July.
If you have any questions, please contact Vicki Kestler, Preschool Director at vkestlerstsimon.org, or 650-967-3293.