Apply to Kindergarten
To apply to the Kindergarten program please complete an Application. Your application submission will be confirmed immediately via e-mail.
If you would prefer to apply or submit the required forms in person, please contact Theresa Clark, Admissions Director at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- A completed Application
- Application fee of $75.00 per student (non-refundable, payable by check or cash).
- Submit the following required forms:
Santa Clara County TB Risk Assessment for School Entry
Baptism Certificate (if Catholic)
- Applications received after the deadline will be considered on a space available basis.
- Applicants must be five years old by September 1, 2019.
- Screening sessions for students applying for Kindergarten will take place on Wednesday, February 5th, Thursday February 6th, and Friday, February 7th between 9 am and 2 pm.
- Appointments last approximately twenty-five minutes.
- Kindergarten screening is individualized, and is an informal evaluation of a child's readiness.
- Please note that your screening appointment may be rescheduled if we have not received a completed application, appropriate fees, and all required forms.
- Acceptance letters will be emailed to all families during the week of February 24th, 2020.
Registration and Enrollment Deadline
- Students are not officially enrolled until a SmartTuition account is established and the non-refundable $475.00 registration fee and non-refundable $200.00 technology fees are paid through that account.
- In the event the number of applicants exceeds spaces available children will be placed on a waiting list and admitted subject to space availability.
Kindergarten Visit Day
- Students accepted into the kindergarten program are invited to visit classrooms on Thursday, May 14, 2020 from 8:30 am - 9:45 am.
For more information, contact Theresa Clark, Admissions Director via e-mail: email@example.com or 650-968-9952 x 51