Apply to Kindergarten
To apply to the Kindergarten program please complete an Application. Your application submission will be confirmed immediately via e-mail. Fees (cash or check) should be submitted to Saint Simon Parish School, c/o Admissions, 1840 Grant Road Los Altos CA 94024 once we have confirmed receipt of your application and forms.
If you would prefer to apply or submit the required forms in person, please contact Sally Prout, Admissions Director at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- A completed Application
- Application fee of $75.00 per student (non-refundable, payable by check or cash).
- Submit the following required forms:
Santa Clara County TB Risk Assessment for School Entry
Baptism Certificate (if Catholic)
- Applications received after the deadline will be considered on a space available basis.
- Applicants must be five years old by September 1, 2019.
- Screening sessions for students applying for Kindergarten will take place on Monday, February 11th, Tuesday, February 12th, and Wednesday, February 13th.
- Appointments last approximately twenty-five minutes.
- Kindergarten screening is individualized, and is an informal evaluation of a child's readiness.
- Please note that your screening appointment may be rescheduled if we have not received a completed application, appropriate fees, and all required forms.
- Acceptance letters mailed to all families during the week of March 11, 2019, within one day after the screening is complete and assessed.
Registration and Enrollment Deadline
- Upon acceptance, a $475.00 non-refundable registration fee and a $200 non-refundable technology fee are due by Thursday, March 3, 2017. Click here for important information on registration fees and deadlines.
- Students are not officially enrolled until registration and technology fees are submitted.
- In the event the number of applicants exceeds spaces available children will be placed on a waiting list and admitted subject to space availability.
Kindergarten Visit Day
- Students accepted into the kindergarten program are invited to visit classrooms on Thursday, May 16, 2019 from 8:30 am - 9:45 am.
For more information, contact Theresa Clark, Admissions Director via e-mail: email@example.com or 650-968-9952 x 51