Apply to Kindergarten
To apply to the Kindergarten program please complete an Application. Your application submission will be confirmed immediately via e-mail.
If you would prefer to apply or submit the required forms in person, please contact Theresa Clark, Admissions Director at email@example.com.
- A completed Application
- Submit the following required forms:
Baptism Certificate (if Catholic)
Permission to contact preschool permission to contact preschool .doc
*School Entry Health Form (within 6 months of school entry) healthformforschoolentry.pdf
*Santa Clara County TB Risk Assessment for School Entry (within 6 months of school entry) TB assessment Updated.pdf
- Application fee of $75.00 per student (non-refundable, https://ssps.publishpath.com/application-fee)
- Applications must be received by January 31, 2020 to be considered for the first round of acceptances.
- Applications received after the deadline will be considered on a space available basis.
*these items can be delivered after acceptance as they should be completed after March 15 to be current for school entry
- Applicants must be five years old by September 1, 2019.
- Screening sessions for students applying for Kindergarten will take place on Wednesday, February 5th, Thursday February 6th, and Friday, February 7th between 9 am and 2 pm.
- Appointments last approximately twenty-five minutes.
- Kindergarten screening is individualized, and is an informal evaluation of a child's readiness.
- Please note that your screening appointment may be rescheduled if we have not received a completed application, appropriate fees, and all required forms.
- Acceptance letters will be emailed to all families during the week of March 2, 2020.
Registration and Enrollment Deadline
- Students are not officially enrolled until a SmartTuition account is established and the non-refundable $475.00 registration fee and non-refundable $200.00 technology fees are paid through that account.
- In the event the number of applicants exceeds spaces available children will be placed on a waiting list and admitted subject to space availability.
Kindergarten Visit Day
- Students accepted into the kindergarten program are invited to visit classrooms on Thursday, May 14, 2020 from 8:30 am - 9:45 am.
For more information, contact Theresa Clark, Admissions Director via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or 650-968-9952 x 51