Application Process Grades 1 - 8
To apply to Grades 1-8, please complete an Application. Your application submission will be confirmed immediately via e-mail. Fees (cash or check) should be submitted to Saint Simon Parish School, c/o Admissions, 1840 Grant Road Los Altos CA 94024 once we have confirmed receipt of your application and forms.
If you would prefer to apply or submit the required forms in person please contact Sally Prout, Admissions Director at email@example.com.
- A completed Application
- Application fee of $50.00 per applicant (non-refundable)
- Submit the following required forms:
Santa Clara County TB Risk Assessment for School Entry
Baptism Certificate (if Catholic)
Verification from the Parish where First Communion and/or Confirmation were celebrated
Most recent report card
Most recent standardized testing report
- Applications received after the deadline will be considered on a space available basis.
Thursday, February 16th - Shadow Day
- 8:30AM - 11:15AM Children interested in 1st grade for the 2017-2018 school year will shadow in the kindergarten classroom.
- 8:30AM - 12:10PM - Children interested in grades 2 - 8 for the 2017-2018 school year will shadow their current grade.
Tuesday, February 28th - Screening for Grades 1 - 8
- Student Screening Screening sessions for students applying for grades 1 - 8 will occur Tuesday, February 28th, 2017 from 3:30 pm - 4:30 pm. If your child is unable to attend on this day, or you submit an application after this date, an additional screening will be scheduled for Thursday, March 2nd from 3:30 pm - 4:30 pm. All other applicants who missed the March screening will be done on a case by case basis.
- Appointments last approximately forty-five minutes.
- A completed application, appropriate fees, and all additional forms must be received before a screening date will be scheduled.
Acceptance Letters and Enrollment
- Acceptance letters mailed to all applicant families the week of March 13, 2017.
- Upon acceptance, a $475.00 non-refundable registration fee, a $200 non-refundable technology fee, and all forms are due by Monday, March 27, 2017.
- Students are not officially enrolled until registration and technology fees are submitted, and all required documents are received.
- In the event the number of applicants exceeds spaces available children will be placed on a waiting list and admitted subject to space availability.
Tuesday, May 16 2017 - Visit Day for incoming grades 1-8
- Children entering First Grade for the 2017-2018 school year will visit the current kindergarten classroom from 8:15am - 11:30am.
- Children entering Second Grade through Eighth Grade will visit from 7:45am - 12:20pm
For more information, contact Sally Prout, Admissions Director | email | 650-968-9952 x 43