Application Process: Grades 1 - 8
To apply to Grades 1-8, please complete an Application. Your application submission will be confirmed immediately via e-mail. Fees (cash or check) should be submitted to Saint Simon Parish School, c/o Admissions, 1840 Grant Road Los Altos CA 94024 once we have confirmed receipt of your application and forms.
If you would prefer to apply or submit the required forms in person please contact Theresa Clark, Admissions Director at email@example.com.
- A completed Application
- Application fee of $75.00 per applicant (non-refundable)
- Submit the following required forms:
Santa Clara County TB Risk Assessment for School Entry
Baptism Certificate (if Catholic)
Verification from the Parish where First Communion and/or Confirmation were celebrated
Most recent report card
Most recent standardized testing report
- Applications must be received by February 25, 2019 to be considered for the first round of acceptances in early March.
- Applications received after the deadline will be considered on a space available basis.
Shadow Day - Incoming Grades 1-8
- Tuesday, February 26th
- 8:30AM - 11:15AM incoming 1st graders.
- 8:30AM - 12:20PM - incoming grade 2-8 students
Screening Day - Incoming Grades 1-8
- Thursday, February 28, 3:30PM-4:30PM
- Please contact the Admissions Office if your child is unable to attend screening on this day.
- Appointments last approximately forty-five minutes.
- A completed application, appropriate fees, and all additional forms must be received before a screening date can be scheduled.
Acceptance Letters and Enrollment
- Acceptance letters mailed to all applicant families the week of March 11, 2019.
- Upon acceptance, a $475.00 non-refundable registration fee, a $200 non-refundable technology fee, and all forms are due by Friday, March 29, 2019.
- Students are not officially enrolled until registration and technology fees are submitted, and all required documents are received.
- In the event the number of applicants exceeds spaces available children will be placed on a waiting list and admitted subject to space availability.
Visit Day for incoming grades 1-8 - Tuesday, May 14, 2019
- Children entering First Grade for the 2019-2020 school year will visit the current kindergarten classroom from 8:15am - 11:30am.
- Children entering Second Grade through Eighth Grade will visit from 7:45am - 12:20pm
For more information, contact Theresa Clark, Admissions Director | email | 650-968-9952 x 51