Application Process: Grades 1 - 8
To apply to Grades 1-8, please complete an Application. Your application submission will be confirmed immediately via e-mail. Fees (cash or check) should be submitted to Saint Simon Parish School, c/o Admissions, 1840 Grant Road Los Altos CA 94024 once we have confirmed receipt of your application and forms.
If you would prefer to apply or submit the required forms in person please contact Theresa Clark, Admissions Director at email@example.com.
- A completed Application
- Application fee of $75.00 per applicant (non-refundable)
- Submit the following required forms:
Santa Clara County TB Risk Assessment for School Entry
Baptism Certificate (if Catholic)
Verification from the Parish where First Communion and/or Confirmation were celebrated
Most recent report card
Most recent standardized testing report
- Applications must be received by January 31, 2020 to be considered for the first round of acceptances in early March.
- Applications received after the deadline will be considered on a space available basis.
Shadow Day - Incoming Grades 1-8
- Tuesday, February 11th
- 8:30AM - 11:15AM incoming 1st graders.
- 8:30AM - 12:20PM - incoming grade 2-8 students
Screening Day - Incoming Grades 1-8
- Thursday, February 13, 3:30PM-4:30PM
- A completed application, appropriate fees, and all additional forms must be received before a screening date can be scheduled.
- Please contact the Admissions Office if your child is unable to attend screening on this day.
- Appointments last approximately 1 hour for grades 1-5 and 1.30 for grades 6-8th.
Acceptance Letters and Enrollment
- Acceptance letters are emailed to all applicant families the week of March 2, 2020.
- Student are not officially enrolled until a SmartTuition account is established and a $475.00 non-refundable registration fee and a $200.00 non-refundable technology fee are paid via the SmartTuition system.
- All forms are due by Friday, March 20, 2020
- In the event the number of applicants exceeds spaces available children will be placed on a waiting list and admitted subject to space availability.
New Family Summer Kick off - June 2, 2020 - 5:30 pm
New parents and students join their host families to learn the details of daily life, meet other families and hear about the classroom experience from teachers.
For more information, contact Theresa Clark, Admissions Director | email | 650-968-9952 x 51